Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rainier & St Helens Pix

Ohmygoodness! Time does have a way of getting away from you, doesn’t it? I have 2 great blogs started about our time at Rainier & one not even begun about Mt St Helens. And we leave tomorrow (!) for the Rockies!! Yikes!!!

So, in the interest of time, I’ll just give you my Picasa album links to these days. Sorry I can’t give you more… right now. One day I might finish those blogs…

Links to Paradise Pix! (Mt Rainier from Paradise Visitors Centre)Click the picture to link to pix from our full 1st day – the Skyline Loop Trail on the Paradise side of Mt Rainier.

 

Links to Sunrise Area pix! (Mt Rainier from Sourdough Ridge trail) Click the picture to link to pix from our soggy 2nd day – the Sunrise Area & some other stuff.

 

Links to Mt St Helens Pix! (Mt St Helens from Bear Meadow Lookout)Click the picture to link to pix from day 3 – the Windy Ridge side of Mt St Helens!

Tomorrow morning, we’re off to the Canadian Rockies! One week in Jasper & one week in Banff/Lk Louise while popping in & out of the Icefields Parkway. I’m hoping to keep up w/ the blogs & PhotoScapes, altho I don’t know if I’ll be able to post daily. At least I can write it up in Live Writer. We shall see…

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing so many gorgeous pics, Nancy. What an amazing summer you had!

    ReplyDelete