Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 1 - Redmond, WA

There really isn't anything noteworthy about today. 2 1/2 hr drive from home to Redmond. Border was instantaneous. Cloudy day, so no Mt Baker or Mt Rainier or Cascades. Just a drive down I-5 to Redmond. Ho-hum.

I finally got my SparkPeople Merchandise today! This is the stuff I ordered to pick up at New Years, but UPS wasn't rolling due to the snow. But I am now now only the proud owner of, but am in possession of a SparkPeople T-Shirt, blue stainless steel water bottle, & 2009 goals calendar. Well, I can at least use 1/2 of the latter... LOL

I'm a bit surprised how small the size L T-shirt is. I haven't tried it on yet, but it seems pretty tiny... It's Spread the Spark Weekend June 26-28. I'll get pictures of it then (hoping to wear it on the dock at Zephyr Point).

So, if nothing else, this is a good 1st test blog.

Tomorrow is a day w/ MIL. Errands & stuff. But I can start it off w/ a nice walk. Our hotel borders an urban trail. Yay.

3 comments:

  1. Uneventful is better than disastrous!!!!! LOL
    Have fun wearing your shirt and happy holiday time to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so glad you got your merchandise. I have the spark people 2009 desk calendar and I love it!! I'm so glad you are blogging about your trip too.. I'm already missing you on spark!

    - Laura/LLBean75

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh...gotta love the good ol' Pacific NW! I'm sure your tee will look great on you!

    ReplyDelete